On 11.12.2017, IDS-BUD S.A. concluded an agreement to perform the contract “Installation of a sewage sludge drying plant technologically integrated with the sewage treatment plant in Tarnobrzeg”.
Commissioned by: Tarnobrzeskie Wodociągi Sp. z o.o.
The subject of the agreement is the design and construction of a complete sewage sludge drying plant within the sewage treatment plant in Tarnobrzeg along with necessary modernisation of the treatment plant which will enable construction of a sludge drying plant.
The scope of works:
1. Modernisation of facilities in the mechanical part of the treatment plant.
2. Modernisation of facilities in the biological part of the treatment plant.
3. Modernisation and development of facilities in the sludge part of the treatment plant.
4. Modernisation and development of biogas management facilities.
5. Modernisation of a sludge storage umbrella roof.
6. Modernisation and development of the following systems: electric power, Control and Measurement Instruments and Automation (AKPiA) and heating.
7. Renovation of the asphalt surface and paving the square around the biogas tank.
8. Renovation and development of sanitary facilities.
9. Development of green space and completing land-use planning elements.
Completion date: 30.04.2020