On 3rd August 2017, IDS-BUDS S.A. signed a contract for the development and rebuilding of the sewage treatment plant installation in Bochnia along with utilisation of renewable energy sources.
The project is commissioned by Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów i Kanalizacji w Bochni Sp z o.o.
Description of the subject of the contract:
The Contract includes construction of new facilities along with accompanying infrastructure, rebuilding, development and renovation of the existing facilities in conjunction with replacement of technological equipment.
The anticipated changes regarding the existing infrastructure include:
- demolition of existing buildings, facilities, sections of fences;
- rebuilding and development of the existing facilities and buildings;
- construction of newly designed facilities and buildings;
- creating sections of fences;
- development and rebuilding of the road system;
- development, rebuilding, dismantling and reinstallation of networks;
- logging of trees and bushes;
- creating plantings;
- ground levelling;
The planned rebuilding is designed to:
- improve the sewage treatment plant process;
- decrease inconvenience caused by the sewage smell;
- create biogas in quantities allowing for its energetic utilisation;
- decrease the amount of sludge building up in the sewage, thus decreasing the amount of waste sent off to the landfill;
- adjust the technology of sludge disposal to the provisions of the Council Directive 91/271/EEC and to the Regulation of the Minister of Economy of 8 January 2013 on the criteria and procedures of admitting specific types of waste to landfills (Journal of Laws 2013 no. 0 item 38).
Completion date: 20 months