On 09.11.2017, IDS-BUD S.A. concluded an agreement to perform the task: Execution of works for the investment titled ‘Construction of the Zdzieszowice-Wrocław DN 1000 gas pipeline, section Zdzieszowice – Brzeg’.
Commissioned by: Gas Transmission Operator GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.
Objective of the investment: Increasing energy security and natural gas transmission capacities within the region of Lower Silesia and the Opolszczyzna region.
General scope of the order:
- construction of the Zdzieszowice-Wrocław high pressure DN 1000 MOP 8.4MPa gas pipeline on the section between the towns of Zdzieszowice and Brzeg, along with underground and overground infrastructure which includes river crossings carried out using the HDD trenchless and Direct Pipe technologies – the complete gas pipeline length of ca. 80km,
- construction of the DN400, MOP 8,4 MPa gas pipeline branch from the designed block and bleed system (ZZU) in Kąty Opolskie to the designed reduction and measurement station with underground and overground infrastructure – the length of ca. 4km,
- construction of the DN300, MOP 8,4 MPa gas pipeline branch from the designed blocking and bleeding system (ZZU) in Buszyce to the connection with the designed Lewin Brzeski-Paczków gas pipeline, along with underground and ground infrastructure – the length of ca. 0,3km,
- construction of an optical fibre telemetry line alongside the designed gas pipeline with underground and overground infrastructure,
- construction of 4 block and bleed systems and one pig launching and receiving trap,
- filling the pipeline with the natural gas and connecting it to the existing gas network,
- obtaining an occupancy permit.
Time for completion: 30 months.