Construction of the Bis Central Collector at Leśna street in Olsztyn
On 25.10.2019, a contract was signed in Olsztyn for the implementation of the following project: “Construction of the Bis Central Collector at Leśna street in Olsztyn”.
The project was commissioned by Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów i Kanalizacji Sp. z o.o.
The contractor is a Consortium composed of:
1.IDS-BUD S.A. – the Consortium Leader
2.Henryk Mazur conducting business activity under the name Mazur – Specjalistyczne Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Inżynieryjnych Henryk Mazur – the Consortium Partner.
The scope of works includes:
- preparatory works;
- technological works related to the implementation of the designed collector (including a channel in an open trench and sections created using the microtunneling process);
- securing and rebuilding the collisions with existing utility infrastructure (water and sewage networks, power and teletechnical cables);
- switching the existing gravity channels and pressure pipelines;
- securing the stability of the escarpments with stay-in-place steel sheet piles
- road works related to the restoration and repair of the surface and the entry road for heavy equipment from the forest exit road to Leśna street;
- erecting retaining walls at the sides of Leśna street – in places where the collector sections covered with embankment are adjacent to the road
- preparation of as-built documentation;
- compensatory planting of greenery.
Gravity sanitary collector made of stoneware pipes or other rigid pipes which meet the following equivalence criteria: – pipe channel Φ 1.20 m in the trench – 2968.5 m – pipe channel Φ 1.20 m made with trenchless technology (microtunelling) – 680.5 m – channel pipe 2 x Φ 0.80 m, double draft with relief structure at the entrance to the forest – 2 x 16 m.
Additionally, the following will be implemented as part of the project:
- inspection and connection chambers;
- distribution chambers with shut-off and regulating fittings (K 1/2, K58);
- inclusion of gravity channels: Φ 0.80 m and Φ 0.20 m;
- inclusion of the existing DN 400 mm and DN 450 mm pressure pipelines, protection of pressure pipelines in the forest road;
- reconstruction of the PVC raw water pipeline d = 110 mm and water-meter well;
- protection of the existing MV power cables with two-part casing pipes at intersections with designed collector and pressure pipelines;
- reinforcement of the existing embankment with stay-in-place steel sheet pile – over the length of 12 m; – retaining walls between the road of Leśna street and the collector – on the sections parallel to K23 ÷ K26 i K30 ÷ K32;
- reconstruction of the power and signal cables of the monitoring camera (owned by the Employer);
- reconstruction of the cable ducting owned by the Employer;
- felling of trees and bushes colliding with the objects under construction;
- compensatory tree planting – as part of compensation for tree felling
Completion date: 25.04.2021