Perform the project and construct a water main system supplying water to Pasmo Pruszkowskie
On 24 October 2018, IDS-BUD S.A. concluded an agreement to perform the project and construct a water main system supplying water to Pasmo Pruszkowskie which was commissioned by Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów i Kanalizacji in the capital city of Warsaw S.A.
The scope of the investment includes designing and constructing network sections along with a complete development of the main network, i.e.:
- shut-off valves,
- bleeding and venting valves,
- drain valves,
- water supply wells/chambers for the development of the main pipeline,
- drainages of the water supply chambers for the development of the main pipeline,
- special facilities, i.e.: casing pipes, assembly and operational chambers, operational wells, etc.,
- connection chambers of the water main,
- sampling points on the water supply main,
- all development elements not mentioned above, yet necessary for the correct design and construction of the main in accordance with the building art.
Time for completion: 48 months from the contract conclusion date.